help with '62 brakes/Bernbaums

I've never had a problem getting my core charge returned, Usually a week or so,
but I only lived about 50 miles from him, so it only took about 2 days  for the
mail & usually the next day for UPS delivery of the parts. Sometimes, he's a
bit short on the phone, almost to the point of being rude, but never any other
problems
John