help with '62 brakes

Hi,  I'm in a heck of a bind.  My '62, upon inspection, has cracked and scary
looking brake shoes.  They have also had fluid from the wheel cylinders leak
quite a bit all over them.  The time is now for a change.  I went to the NAPA
numbers and found TS-86 as the shoes that would fit.  The fellow at the parts
store told me that the number was indeed correct but that part has been made
obsolete!  Is there anyone out there that know where I can get some shoes?
Gathering all the parts for this job was working out way too easy.  Any help
would be appreciated.  Thanks,  Stan Markstahler     buddrow@xxxxxxxxxx

<hr>