'78 owner's manual available

While going through my attic, I discovered that I have an extra owner's
manual for 1978 Chryslers. It covers the New Yorker Brougham, Newport,
Cordoba and LeBaron models and is in excellent shape with the radio manual
and original plastic envelope. If anyone is interested, I'm asking $12.00
including shipping in the US.

Ross Klein
'Life's too short to drive 'ordinary' cars"