Stereo

Another option is to find an FM converter that plugs into
the antenna lead and plays monaural FM through your original
radio.  They usually mount under dash or in the ash tray or
glove box and have a small dial and tuning knob.  [BTW, if
anyone has one of these in 6v +ground, maybe from an old VW,
please let me know, I'd like one for my '55.

--Roger van Hoy, '55DeSoto, '42DeSoto, '66Plymouth,
'73Duster, '81 Imperial, Washougal, WA