From: Mopar
Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2002 1:08 AM
Subject: IML: Winner & Prize & a dummy

        Excuse me,, Philbert...
        If you are smart enough to get trivia correct,, then you oughta be smart enuff to know you
        haffa move further south...  You wouldn't wanna make a liar outta me,, now would ya...  :)
        One would think after the sending between us that I would be intellengent enough to have
        half a brain and remember where you live.. DUHˇˇˇ        :)  Speakin' of which,, have you lost
        any more of my dang hubcaps... ???   :)
                Robb