Please WELCOME a New Member Rick Coleman 1964 Coupe

Please WELCOME a New Member Rick Coleman 1964 Coupe

New Subscriber(s): Rick Coleman
Email Address is: hicntry04@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Michigan

Car(s) owned: 1964 Crowne Coupe (Purple with black leather)

Self-Introduction: I am just getting started with this type of thing.  The
car belongs to my dad but will someday be mine since it is the same year I
was born.  It does not need a lot of work.  Moastly weather stripping and
some chrome.  I love that car but do not have much money to put into it but
want to do what I can when I can.  I would like to find out all i can about
this car but I travel alot and work a lot of hours so my time is limited
unfortunately.  I hope things work out.

thanks
Rick