Please WELCOME a New member Maurice Bellevile 67 Sedan

Please WELCOME a New member Maurice Bellevile 67 Sedan

New Subscriber(s): Maurice Belleville
Email Address is: drbelleville@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Sierra Vista, AZ

Car(s) owned: 1967 Sedan (Black)

Self-Introduction: I just purchased the Car, and will be in the process of
restoring it.  I am having a hard time though finding any resources such as
good manuals, or other information.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I was wondering if there any specialized Catalogs or shops to be found?
Lastely what should be my first areas of focus should be.