rear seats

The 4 dr seats are wider than the coupes and convertibles, so they won't
interchange.

I believe that the convertible and coupe seats are the same width, and that
the seat backs are identical.  The rear seat sits more forward in the
convertible, vs. the coupe, so there is a difference in the front edge of the
seat bottom, where it meets the carpet.  However, I think the coupe seat
could be modified to work in the convertible.

Wayne  66 conv