hides.

hi ; there is a hide shop in napa ca . if you need a hide , I could
gather the info for you and send to the club. also there is a place that
sells a dye kit , if you mail them a sample of your color they seem to
match it perfectly it is a little expensive but they give you literature
to take you step by step for the re\dye procedure .