80's Imperial price

David,
According to the standard catalogue of Chrysler (and Imperial) for 2000 the
price range for a 1981 1982 and 1983 Imperial is {1 being excellent through
6 being a parts car}  6= $200, 5= $720, 4= $1,200, 3= $2,400, 2= 4,200, 1=
6,000, I find it odd that they are all the same price range, but that's
what the book says. it sounds like yours may be a 2.  If you want a copy of
the page let me know.