Imperial Mechanic/Houston

   Always glad to hear about a good shop out there!! I just also replaced my
rear wheel bearings and I also had it done by a real pro that I know personally.

   Did you replace the bearings with factory items? I didn't, I took his advice
and replaced them with the new style that are sold by Green Bearing Co. They
do away with the need for the adjusters and also are sealed bearings. Mostly
are used by drag racers and will also lower your turning resistance. I really
noticed a lot less energy required to turn the rear wheels when up off the
ground
and the car itself drives really better!!!

Clark Thomas- Custodian for Moparius Maximus( AKA 1966 Crown 4dr)

                                                >Fellow Houston Imperialists,
have found an honest competent mechanic in