Glueing emblems

Dear Mitch,

When I redid my bronze about 3 years ago I used a 2 stage epoxy and none
of it has come off (in fact, I doubt if I'll ever get any of it off
again).  However, if you are only talking about gluing a corner that has
come loose it may be difficult to apply.  In cases like that I have
bought a needle & syringe and injected some liquid epoxy up under the
corners.  The only problem with this is, you have to be ready & move
fast because the epoxy dries quickly in the syringe, and two, you have
to have a wet rag or a solvent close at hand to wipe up the excess.  Be
careful not to put too much under there because when you press it down
it will squirt out around the edges and become a pain to clean up.

Others may have had success with other glues, but this worked for me.

Mark