Putting your stuff on the website (Dave Sherratt)

Putting your stuff on the website (Dave Sherratt)

> I still have the original magazine with the advert
> in it for my 60 Le Baron
> when it was shipped into the UK in 1989 (six years
> before we purchased it)

Dave and all IML;

Please fee free to bring anything to the table that
you think fits our Website.  We'll post it if it has
Imperial merit, and personal items pertaining to your
car's geneology certainly make sense.

that your original ad that got you to your car would
be specific to your car.  Since you have a spot on the
1960 page where your car is pictured already,  I'd
think that that is a pretty logical spot.

Could you write down some surrounding info about what
you have experienced with your car?  I'm certain that
living with an Imperial in England has some things
worth sharing (like the office workers betting on what
color your car would come out as they watched your
body man from across the street).

I plan to write to members with acrs but no stories to
cajole more personal testimony and info about the
"Imperial Lifestyle" experience.

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious