Please WELCOME, Nathan Downs (1974)

  Welcome to our Club,Nathan,

  There are many active members of this Club that will be happy to provide
info for your '74 2dr's restoration. Is yours a Crown model? If so,there
were only 57 made compared to only 3,850 non-Crown 2dr's made...which still
makes 2dr '74's very hard to find. Perhaps you have been to the '74
Year-By-Year section of the ImpClub web site. If not,here is a link to it:
http://imperialclub.com/YearbyYear/1974/index.htm <--there is lots of good
reading in there to aquaint you with your Imperial.

  The '74 Imperial is much like the '75 Imperial (last year of the
full-sized Imperial) and it's '76-8 New Yorker Brougham cousin.

  The vinyl top would cost around $350 in N.Y. to replace.

  The rust in the trunk area?? Well,make sure all of the drainage holes are
unclogged,clean off most of the rust with a wire wheel or brush and coat
with POR-15.
Here is a link to that too if you haven't heard of it before:
http://www.por15.com/

Have fun with your purchase. If you have a problem,post to this List and you
surely will get many experienced,informative answers.

Again,Welcome.

Steve from Albany,N.Y.
'75 Imp 4dr Br w/Br leather <--bought by me when I was 24..11 years ago.
'79 440 powered 35 ft RV <--stored til spring.