Please WELCOME Returning Member, Eric Hoff (1965, 1966)

Please WELCOME Returning Member, Eric Hoff (1965, 1966)

New Subscriber(s): Eric Hoff
Email Address is: impcrown65@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Somers, Connecticut

Car(s) owned: 1965 Crown Convertible all original and 1966 Crown Convertible
older restoration.

Self-Introduction: Rejoining the list after a long absence. Haven't had time
to do much with either car recently but want to get started again.  I've had
the '65 for about two years, purchased it from the widow of the second
owner. It came with a wire bound notebook documenting every service right
down to every fill-up of gasoline.  Have had the '66 for about six years.
It's an older restoration and is starting to look pretty rough, but it runs
and rides great.  I'm looking forward to joining the list again, it's been a
big help in keeping my Imperials on the road.