KYB SHOCKS

At 06:16 PM 2/10/2002 -0500, you wrote:

>The front KYB shock needs to have it's lower bushing shortened from 1.50 to
>1.25  inches. This is what I had to do for my installation. My guess is that
>the same mod needs to be made for other years as well.
I installed KYB's on my 68 sedan a few years back (front only).  What we
had to do as I recall was open up the lower ball joint to allow space to
install the larger diameter shocks.  I paid a bit extra to the SHEARS
people for labor, but I have lifetime guarantee.  Needless to say the
shocks do a great job, especially at high speed.
D^2