Please WELCOME Returning Member, Ross Alexander ("The Tan Sedan" 1971)

Please WELCOME Returning Member, Ross Alexander ("The Tan Sedan" 1971)

New Subscriber(s): Ross Alexander
Email Address is: thetansedan@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Dallas, Texas

Car(s) owned: I don't; but I have The Tan Sedan, a 1971 Newport sedan, and
really like the topics herein. Maybe someday . . . .

Self-Introduction: Was a subscriber a few years back (under my wife's
nom-de-plume, "CurlyTop54"), and, as a regular now on the "C-Body Dry Dock",
I'm reminded how much I miss the intelligence of Dick and others when it
comes to "thinking" about these cars, their problems, and the solutions to
them.  Plus, this is a truly great group of people. (But you already knew
that).  "Hello", again.  My interest is primarily the technical side of
stuff (shoot, I read the "Turbo Diesel Register" regularly, but don't own
the 6-speed 700-hp 4wd one-ton, four door with eight foot service body I'd
like to own).   But so what, it's a MOPAR and I'm interested.  Plus this'll
give me the opportunity to rag Gregg "WAGINATOR" on two forums.  (Be aware
I'm usually only around a few days weekly, so will be slow or even a little
out-of-date in responding. And, Gregg, thanks for the contact when I was
without Internet access for quite a while.