Classifieds...Access denied???

For those of you who got the error below when accessing the classifieds:

"Sorry, this CGI resource cannot be used as called   Access denied..."

Could you please email me privately (sysadmin@xxxxxxx) with the browser you
are using and your ISP? I have changed the classifieds code so that you
should be able to access the ads now, but the change was a security issue
and I'd like to do a little more research on it. The old code was the same
for years, and I don't see what has changed now to cause this error for
some.

Thanks,
Manuel