Rubber gloves while working on IMPERIALS

Rubber gloves while working on IMPERIALS

Hi John and gang,

I agree with you John. The underside of my original 413 is so grimey that I
never touch the bottom of the engine/car without industrial-grade rubber gloves
(the medical-grade gloves are two thin and flimsy for automotive work). Just be
sure to get a size that fits your hands snugly. If they are too big, they will
snag and tear on things and your hands/fingers will get dirty, defeating the
whole purpose.

Imperial Regards to all,

Jay Mc Kee
1962 Crown Southampton four-door