Covering up smells & staying clean

Whenever I do any mechanical work, I wear latex exam gloves. They're tough
and impervious to gas and other petroleum based products. Spreading gasket
material, anti-seize compound and handling gasoline is no problem...when
they get dirty, just pull the gloves off inside out and toss them. I buy
them by the case from a local paper company.

Don't buy synthetic or vinyl gloves...they don't hold up and some chemicals
will dissolve them.

Phil Brust
82 Imperial