Subject: Re: IML: 1981-83 real axle ratio

Hello list,

Dick is absolutely correct ( as he usually is) and his math impeccable.  His calculations agree with the FSM which shows the rear axle ratio on these cars to be 2.24:1(rounded off from Dick's 2.2380952............).  Good  work once again Dick B.  Hope that you were able to get the grease smell off your hands and didn't have to sleep on the porch.  Ah, the sacrifices we make for the IML!

Chuck Ariens
'81 Imperial (Beauty)
'92 LeBaron Convertible