big block 904/FACTs

         And again,, I asked for FACT, not hear say.. Fleet vehicles did not
         use lessor drive line parts.. Quite the opposite.. However, in most
         cases, lower or less trim, as noted in police and taxi applications.
         With all the members on here with various years of FSM I am sure if
         there were such an item noted it would have been brought to light..
         Considering that some on here as DickB and BillW who has access to,
         or experience in, if such were available I think they would have let
         us know..
                Robb