Kenyon's '73 in SF pics

http://ingraham.esu3.org/kenyon

Taking a break from the evening's festivities, I think
that some pictures of my second favorite subject would
make for a good diversion in a positive direction (my
crapped out 1960 just can't be beat - sorry '73).

The link above takes you to the pictures taken by Jeff
Ingraham on his visit to San Francisco lately, where
he toured the City By The Bay in Imperial Margarine,
my current "runner".

Pics 1 (me in it) & 3 are my fav's.  2 & 4 are kinda
simliar and can be skipped.  These pictures are
uncompressed and will kill you if you are on a
standard modem, so look before you leap (not worth a
10 minute download!).  My fast DSL took 20 seconds
each....

The street with the bricks is curved and downhill
because it's Lombard St. - Famous for being the
crookedest street in the world.  It is actually second
to another, twistier street that is really hidden away
in a corner of town that nobody goes to (across the
freeway from SF General).

Driving Lombard street allows one to experience full
steering lock in both directions as you negotiate your
Imperial down the hill.  It's steep enough that the
sidewalks are actually cement stairs, if you've never
been.

I sure do like Imperials.

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious