64 literature

Greetings, to all on a TGIF:

     I must be politically correct AND stay on subject; OK.  I am here to
ask for any literature and or manuals (FSM??) on the 1964 Imperial, but
specifically on the Crown Coupe.  Even an exerpt from a 'Road Test' or some
car magazine would help.  The purple 'Owners Manual' came with the car; it
is gorgeous!  There is no need for a prime condition version of materials,
yet, a rag-tag torn up booklet is of little value.

     If there are any members that might have materials which I could copy
and return, this would be a start.  But, please, before anything is sent,
clear it with me.
ALSO, email me ONLY at this private address: maybe@xxxxxxxxxx, with who you
are, where you are, what you have, and any fees involved.  If you will
provide a telephone number, I will certainly attempt to contact you on a
Saturday or Sunday.  I also have 'access' to a FAX line -- but on a limited
basis.

     Thanks to one and all for the replies (& any  supplies).  And a good
night, and have a beautiful weekend.  We are expecting 50+ degrees on
Saturday, and up to 60 degrees on Sunday: looks like I'll be washing the big
girl soon enough [but MUST be easy on my heart], in anticipation of taking
her out this weekend!  Thanks...   Nicholas Essinger [Ohio].