Etymology: Middle English, from Middle French, from Late Latin imperialis, from Latin imperium command, empire
Date: 14th century
1 a : of, relating to, befitting, or suggestive of an empire or an emperor b (1) : of or relating to the United Kingdom as distinguished from the constituent parts (2) : of or relating to the Commonwealth of Nations and British Empire
2 a : SOVEREIGN b : REGAL, IMPERIOUS
3 : of superior or unusual size or excellence

CHAT:
Main Entry: 1chat
Pronunciation: 'chat
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): chat·ted; chat·ting
Etymology: Middle English chatten, short for chatteren
Date: 15th century
intransitive senses
1 : CHATTER, PRATTLE
2 : to talk in an informal or familiar manner
transitive senses, chiefly British : to talk to; especially : to talk lightly, glibly, or flirtatiously with -- often used with up
Main Entry: chat room
Function: noun
Date: 1986
: a real-time on-line interactive discussion group
Here is the "How To's":
http://www.imperialclub.com/ChatSessions/index.htm

And the Times:

USA TIME ZONES:

Honolulu, Hawaii: 3:00 PM, Friday
Anchorage, Alaska: 4:00 PM, Friday
Pacific: 5:00 PM, Friday
Mountain: 6:00 PM, Friday
Central: 7:00 PM, Friday
Eastern: 8:00 PM, Friday

OUTSIDE USA:

Amsterdam, Netherlands: 2:00 AM, Saturday
Berlin, Germany: 2:00 AM, Saturday
Buenos Aires, Argentina: 10:00 PM, Friday
Canberra, Australia: 11:00 AM, Saturday
Cape Town, South Africa: 3:00 AM, Saturday
Djakarta, Indonesia: 8:00 AM, Saturday
Helsinki, Finland: 3:00 AM, Saturday
London, England: 1:00 AM, Saturday
Paris, France: 2:00 AM, Saturday
Pyongyang, Korea: 10:00 AM, Saturday
Toronto, Canada: 8:00 PM, Friday
Vancouver, Canada: 5:00 PM, Friday

Thank your maker at least once a day.....God, Allah, Budda...Whoever....
Mitch