rules for IML

> about other subjects or cars, I think that we could
> all learn from
> comparisons and experience with other cars. Also, it
> might be a great way
> to come up with some interchanges and modifications
> to parts that will
> then fir our Imperials. Also, I for one find it

Such as Toyota Supra rotors that fit Haze Green era
Imperials?  I'm sure there are other examples.....

I've often remarked about past cars I own, always to
make a point relating to Imperials.  I've never been
directly lambasted for it (Knock on Wood Dash- 1967!)
and I think it serves a useful purpose TO THE EXTENT
THAT IT REMAINS IMPERIALLY RELATED.

On the other hand, I once got lambasted by the Impcops
for posting a message with my latest Haiku, which was
Imperially related, just in a poetic context.  ;)

Like all law enforcement, rule violations on the IML
are prosecuted randomly, it seems, and the enforcement
runs hot and cold.  Provided we stay completely off
non-automotive topics, and keep all dicsussions (which
would de facto then be automotive discussions)
Imperial related, I think that would be fair to
everyone.

There's days I'm frustrated because all I see is '57
or '81 stuff, which has no relevance to my '67.  Then
again, someone with a Frank Sinatra Ed. would have
about as much interest in my Budd Rotors.  Imagine how
the poor 90-93 owners must feel!  Thir rides are
almost never discussed!  But, segregating the IML into
eras would balkanize the group, and I, for one, Oft
enjoy hearing about Hugh's latest Miss Blueberry
adventures or Dick's EFI magic.

My two bucks (adjusted for inflation)

=====
--Mike Pittinaro