Rules for Everyone to Keep!

Below is a list of Do's and Don'ts. The full list of rules can be found
at:

Please use them. We want to keep this mailing list a fun family place
for Imperial topics. We would appreciate that all posts be with
kindness, courtesy, honesty and willingness to help others. This is not
a democratic or typical club. We have an actual volunteer staff here
whose job is to enforce good will and it's not an option. We can only
promise ONE warning and then you could be punished or even suspended
from the List. We have many Imperial owners who are upstanding members
of this community and who can play by these simple rules.

SHORT LIST OF DO'S:

1. Do keep everything here Imperial focused... keep it so.
   (If you feel it is not, take it to the Salon.)
2. Do CHANGE your subject line, probably every time you post!
3. Do Trim your posts, and use plain text.
4. Do Respect other people and their cars!
5. Do remember DIVERSITY is our strength -
   this is a worldwide multicultural club!

SHORT LIST OF DON'TS:

1. No Personal Attacks, No Politics, No Religion, No Bashing.
2. Post no graphics or other large files to the entire list.
3. No short, one line responses like "Cool!" or "That's right!"
4. No personal replies to the whole list -
   send those to the person concerned.
5. No replies to list when a person explicitly says "reply in private"
6. No replies to an off topic post. (this IS as posting an off topic)

If you have a question please email OIC-Admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and you
will receive a personal and confidential reply. Please understand that
these rules are to make this list fun and enjoyable for all of us while
maintaining the purpose of the list, that being Imperial and NYB
automobiles. As with any large group of people, however, it is necessary

to maintain a sense or order.

If you receive a friendly reminder from the Imp Cops adhere and comply
or you may be suspended.

Thank you for helping to keep the Imperial mailing List a enjoyable and
viable source for IMPERIALS!