1959 taillights/pushbuttons

Thanks to all who replied to my dilemma with the stuck on tail lights. I don't think it's the brake light switch, since the lights are very dim, both dimmer than the normal position and when the brakes are applied. I think the neutral button is the culprit, since the problem didn't happen till I started having the pushbutton problem, of neutral being stuck in the pushed in position. Hopefully I can get this resolved without having to remove the dash to get at the pushbutton assembly. Thanks fellow Imperialists for coming to the rescue once again! Bill Melichar 1959 Crown Coupe.