power locks/ interior lights/head lights

power locks/ interior lights/head lights

The lockes and interior lights on my 71 Imperial Lebaron dont work.  Here is
what its doing.  When I first got this car, the lockes and lights worked
fine.  Then afer a while they would only work occasionally.  And the weird
thing about that is that they word together.  The lockes would only work if
the lights were working,  Like in the morning i would start up the car and
open the door and the interior lighs would come on, and the lockes would
work fine.  then after i get to my destonation, i open the door, and the
lights dont work allong with the lockes.  Any suggestions?
Also the head light nob, when pulled to turn the side marker lights on and
the tail lights on would work, but when I pull it all the way out, the head
lights wouldnt work,  But if i turn on the auto dimmer, they turn on.  any
suggestions
thanks
Kevin Pacheco