64 weather striping

I would tend to believe that the 64 to 66 coupes and 4 doors used all the
same weatherstrip application around the side windows.  I had the
weatherstripping replaced on my 66 LeBaron seven years ago.  I didn't do it
myself, it was done at the same time my vinyl top was replaced.  I recall
that my weatherstrpping was purchased by my TOP shop someplace in MA, it was
sold by the foot, and they told me it was from someone who advertised in
HEMMINGS in the Chrysler section.  I will add that it was an identical match
to what was there originally and no more water came in once that job was
done.  Currently, my 64 Coupe is still wearing the original weatherstripping
and could be due for replacing.  Its been so long, I know if I called the
place that did my work, they wouldn't have a clue where they got it.  But I
will give it a shot. If I get any good info I will post.

Dave Brown
64 Crown Coupe
66 LeBaron