'56 Imperials For Sale

Just thought Iwould let everyone know about the Add I just read in a Magazine. There are 2 1956 Imperials for Sale in the St. Louis    area. One is a black 2dr Hdtp with wire wheels and the other is a white 4dr sedan . The add says in storage 20yrs not running serious callers only  $6,500.00 for both. If I could afford them I would not be telling anyone right now I would be calling 3144873073. I would think that at that price they are probably already sold but if anyone is interested I would call now.