portable a/f ratio sensors

Hi all....

Someone was asking about portable air fuel ratio measuring devices.  Some
time ago, where I worked we had a meter that was sold in NAPA stores Balkamp
line of shop accessories that we used just for that.

We did quite a bit of propane conversions and since many of the vehicles
were ran indoors for long periods, we needed to be able to measure the
emissions levels so we could meet various safety requirements for indoor
vehicle applications.

As I recall, the meter was in the  200 - 300 dollar range, I dont recall
exactly,  but I remember quite well that it had a probe you put in the
exhaust, a zero set knob and that it ran off of the 12 volt power of the
vehicle in question.  I dont know if they are still available, but for what
we were doing it worked GREAT

Thanks all, take care

Mikey
62 Crown Coupe