Please WELCOME New Member, Keith Hopping (1958)

Please WELCOME New Member, Keith Hopping (1958)

New Subscriber(s): Keith Hopping
Email Address is: oldhop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: New Zealand

Car(s) owned: 1958 imperial 2dr hard top

Self-Introduction: My first Chrysler ,have always had Buicks 29 through 39 I
fell in love with an imperial that was advertised on the net ,I missed that
one but found another shortly after .We never got these more exotic
chryslers down here but no doupt there have been one or two find there way
in over the years.I havent seen this car yet as it is still in the shipping
stage will be in N.Z late Feb. I live in New Plymouth in the north Island of
N.Z .looking forward to hearing from all the self confesed know it alls that
will tell me all I need to know about 58 imperials ,i.e.are they all
crowns.I Know nothing at all about them at this stage