Leather Care-Store location

    The name of the store is Bucheits.   It has stores in Perryville Mo.,
Herculanium Mo., Jackson Mo., Jacksonville Ill., and Sparta Ill.
    They also now have a web sight.  It is   WWW.buchheitonline.com.
    It is basically a home and farm supply store. Kinda like a wall mart large
toy store for farmers and contractors.  It is where I get the LeatherNew  I use
on my Imperial, as well as on my leather jackets and other leather articles
(pants, vests, furniture, etc.)   Hope this is of use.