Leather Care-Store location

What town would this store be in?

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2002 8:58 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Leather Care

Dont know about you city boys, but us farm boys use a product called Leather
New
"liquid glycerin saddle soap" by farnam.  I buy it at Buccheits.  It works
on
saddles, harnesses, and pretty well any leather you wanna use it on. and it
doesn't leave that greasy slimy feel that rubs off on your clothes.  Also
doent
stain or smell bad.