As the Supra/Budd Rotor Turns...

> How did you find the Supra rotor and it's
> dimensions? I wish I had a regular
> budd rotor for me to lug around and compare..

A tip from my friend Dimitrios from this list.

You can also try searching the internet...there's a
company in Australia that produces brake rotors and
lists the dimensions online.  If you search through
your websit there's a chance you may find something
that will work.

=====
--Mike Pittinaro

'Tis Christmas again