RUNE SØVIK (1971) / Texas visit

RUNE SØVIK

> Self-Introduction: I have been of the list for 4 weeks after i have been
too
> texas searching for parts.Found some good parts at Dr.Mopar just outside
> Austin nice guy.

Wow,

You came here and I went there, well almost.  I'm glad you found Dr. Mopar's
to be useful.  I wish I had known you were coming though.  There are a few
Imperial list members in the general vicinity, including myself.  We could
have had an international get together.  It would have been quite
international too, with two other "foreigners' in myself and Dimitrios.  Oh
well.  maybe next time.

Hugh