Leather Care

I've collected old baseball gloves for about 10 years or so and other
collectors have told me to stay away from Neatsfoot oil because it tends to
dry out the leather and make it stiff.  What was recommended to me and what
I've used over the years to bring back dried out  baseball gloves so that
they were soft and pliable enough to use in games, has been Nokona's Glove
Leather Conditioner, which seems to be a petroleum jelly based product.  It
is pretty inexpensive and available at better sporting goods stores.  I've
also used Connolly Hide Food on  the leather in my cars.  It does a pretty
good job (although it has a  funky smell to it).  If the leather is real
dirty, Lexol makes a pretty good cleaning solution but I don't think Lexol's
conditioner is as good as the other two products.
Jim
66 Crown
Hoping to be on asphalt soon