'62 Crown Parts

dear bob,

i write in response to:

>max its me bob cronin the one that wants the tail lights for the 62 imp my
>power antenna is juce like yours it dose not go all the way >down. when i
>went to az to get my 62 imp the seller tould me that tha >radio did not
>work if the antenna dose not go up some times the radio >will not work so i
>stop at desert valley auto parts in phoenix az and >ot one to be on the
>safe side i was hoping that theantenna would work >there was on returne on
>elc parts.  well it works and so dose the the >40 year old 62 imp and the
>radio also. luckey me. iwould not wore >about the antenna not going allthe
>way down. now we know where there >is a spare ok.

good to know!  the other imperialists said that the antenna doesn't go all
the way down, too.  i'd just hate to think that something wasn't working
quite right.  fortunately, my radio works fine, too.  thanks for the
information and the great story.

>i stil need the parts you have send me your phone so we can talk about
> >them ok.

bob, my number is 865-457-9100.  remember to ask for "keith alley".  the
best time to reach me is between 10:00 a.m. and 11:30 a.m., and 2:00 p.m.
and 3:30 p.m.  i went out to the parts car yesterday and am working on
getting you:

1.  the dashboard - it looks really very good to me.  if it looks this good
when i get it out, i would like $125.00 for it plus shipping.  if it looks
crappy or i'm missing something, i'll reduce the price.

2.  the steering wheel - it is still as previously described, and i'll hold
to $55.00 plus shipping.

3.  the tail lights - the first person who wrote me about them decided to
let you have them, and i will honor the price of $225.00 for both plus
shipping.  if they are not as expected or worse off than i described, we can
talk and i'll either refund your money minus shipping and take them back or
refund part of your money, whichever you like.  i don't want anyone to be
unhappy buying any imperial part from me.

shipping may be pricey for these big items, and i don't have a box to fit
the dashboard.  we have mail boxes etc. here, a nice place that packages and
ships items ups or fed ex.  i can get them to box up the dashboard, but i'm
sure it will cost a pretty penny because of the size.  i think the dashboard
alone will cost around $80.00 to box and ship.  do you have any shipping
suggestions?

i am working to have these parts to you by january 25.  if these prices are
o.k., would you please send money for the parts and $100.00 for shipping and
boxing?  i will only charge you what mailboxes etc. charges me for shipping
and boxing.  if its more than $100.00, i'd ask that you send that later.  if
its less, i will be happy to send you money back.

my mailing address is:

g. keith alley
p.o. box 299
clinton, tn  37717

please send me the address to which you would like these parts sent.

let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

best regards,

max