'62 Crown Power Antenna Question

from don4bob@xxxxxxxxxxx
   max its me bob cronin the one that wants the tail lights for the 62 imp
my power antenna is juce like yours it dose not go all the way down . when i
went to az to get my 62 imp the seller tould me that tha radio did not work
if the antenna dose not go up some times the radio will not work so i stop
at desert valley auto parts in phoenix az and got one to be on the safe side
i was hoping that theantenna would work there was on returne on elc parts.
well it works and so dose the the 40 year old 62 imp and the radio also.
luckey me. iwould not wore about the antenna not going allthe way down. now
we know where there is a spare ok. i stil need the parts you have send me
your phone so we can talk about them ok .
                         a frind
                        bob cronin