Budd Brakes, Mag Wheels, and Rear Bumper

Budd Brakes, Mag Wheels, and Rear Bumper

Hi Guys

Has anyone made any breakthroughs with the front brake rotors
problem for our 67 imperials? I havn't heard anything about it
for a while and I was hopeing someone had success maybe with the
supra rotors or something.

Onto another matter, is it possible to get mags to fit a 67
imperial? I know the bolt pattern is weird, I was thinking of
just having my stock wheels cromed, if I can't get any real mags
for it.

Does anyone have a rear bumper for a 67 that they are willing to
part with? I'm looking for one, because my bumper is pretty
ugly, if so, what would they want for it?  I'm in Nova Scotia
Canada, so shipping is probably a big issue too.

Tristan