1960 imperial sedan 4 sale perfect condition

1960 imperial sedan 4 sale perfect condition

hello all

       i was reading in a car magazine and found a 1960 4 door imperial
sadan..
i called the guy he said the body and interior is in perfect condition and
runs great. he said his dad bought it brand new in 1960 and it was allways
garaged.. i think he said it is black but im not sure..the magazine picture
is in black and white but the car looks exellent anyway...

heres the info to call him.....

402-538-4815
its in nebraska i think..
hope it goes to a good home..
benjamin maynard
1968 4 door imperial crown

Dont forget about the t-shirts with our logo on it
for info go to     http://imperialclub.com/giftshop
the silk screened ones