Roy's single lamps vs. duals (1957)

Kerry Roy here What I din't get was the ring that covers the headlight bulb, once the light sets in to the housing, it does have a ring RIGHT?? If so can you take a Pic.  for me so that I know what it looks like?? Thanks ROY

-------Original Message-------

Date: Friday, January 11, 2002 04:00:48
Subject: Re: IML: Roy's single lamps vs. duals (1957)

My 57 also has (had) singles and personally I do not
care for the look. You can see them at:

http://www.dte.net/57imperial/Part01.htm

It's the third photo down.

The headlights are MASSIVE things and literally weight
about 30 lbs each. I'm glad of this thread because I
need to bring them inside out of the weather and hang
on the wall or something until I decide what to do
with them. They will probably go for sale as I am not
restoring the car to stock.

Kerryp