My 1976 NYB

I drive a 1976 NYB, with a couple of minor problems.

1.  The clock doesn't work.  It is one of those mechanical digital ones.

2.  The original radio is the Wonderbar analog, with no tape or CD.  The
reception in town is acceptable, but drive 20 miles out of town and you
have no radio, along with no tape player.  I have the foot switch on the
floor to activate the Wonderbar station seek.  I have pulled it out for a
CD radio, but you know how it is with collectibles.  It's great to have the
original working machinery.

Any ideas for rebuilding or replacing the original?  Some approximate
prices would also be appreciated.

Thanks to those who responded about my power windows.  I'll be getting it
into the shop soon.

Bye.  Al.

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM