Re: IML: After many many cars what I see as the difference

Re: IML: After many many cars what I see as the difference

Lincoln is a nice car and the older ones had great long lasting leather interiors, Most had cheapish dashes though some years ever improved. Lincolns I found have lots of trouble staying on the road because of repairs.. Weak brakes and  about as unsporty  handling as you can get. I did love some years 56 58 60 65 and the 68-71 Mark 111. Some colors and styles where great ..

Cadillacs I know very well. No one came close to them for fit finish and manners. They were great cars till about 64 and pretty nice till 66 and ok by 70 and dogs to 76 and 77-79 a real trouper that still outnumber all competitors on the road today. (I have 3)  Consistantly Cadillac dashes and hardware, quality of paint and interior and quiet power with luxe features  are very hard to beat indeed. Road manners but dont push them like a sports cars.

Imperial very elegant cars in my opinion for my vote the best were 54-56 and 64-66 These have terrific interiors nice dashes great mechanics and really gave a lot for the money. I also loved  their style  56 and 66 favorites though I do enjoy 60 and 62 also.. That hemi was the absolute best and so smooth and quiet only Eldo Broughams could come close. So before I make too many enemies Ill spot here. I find Imperials very powerful and of the bunch the best handlers..

Ive owned hundreds of cars 85% luxury so I think I have some experience with all of these..but of course these are just opinions