Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2006 5:44 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Transmission question

Hola Tony

Pleas drain and change the fluid in both the transmission pan and the torque

convertor.  There is a plug on the front area of the torque convertor that
is
seen after you remove the lower protective cover that faces to the front.

I have two filters on my '63.  One is in the pan and one is part of the line

to the front cooler.

The refill is going to be slow since that little tube with the dip stick
that
is located in the rear right of the engine bay is the place.  That is a very

little hole for 18 Pts of Type "A" Automatic Fluid.  So have a big enough
cover to keep the paint belt buckle free on the right fender.

This will take care of any possible problems from that angle.  If you take
it
to one of those quick change places, the Torque Convertor still needs to be
hand drained.  If you go this route, I would " supervise " them.

                       Uncle Rodger & Aunt Gabby
                                      Colo Spgs