IML: A Sweet Dilemma

Fellow Enthusiasts;

    I am considering a '56 Windsor, do you know anything in particular I should be aware of?  As I am an Imperial '56 owner, I was thinking of "jumping the fence" to Chrysler for a sister for her, what do/did you think of the Windsor?  What will I find to be most noticeably different between the models?..............

Respectfully,

ybshore