RE: IML: Why Choose Imperial Over The Competition?

RE: IML: Why Choose Imperial Over The Competition?

As I tried to communicate some days ago, I had the possibility to compare a 60 Cad and my 60 Imp side by side during a meeting.

The Imp is much more complicated in any sense, has much more details, parts and – problems to work with.

Restoring a Cadillac is rather easy, restoring an Imp of the same year is a challenge …and needs much more time.

And  - nobody knows a Imperial here around. Seems to me that they never were offered in Europe ..

Dietmar

60 fds