Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2006 9:14 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Why choose Imperial over Caddy or Lincoln?

O.K. I've read the e-mails that the Imperial was overall a better car than the others. Why than if the Imperial was better in so many ways was it not the vehicle of choice by dignitaries here and abroad? Did Ford(Lincoln) and GM(Cadillac) give their cars away for marketing purposes while Chrysler(Imperial) didn't??