Sent: Sunday, July 16, 2006 5:24 PM
To: Imperial Club
Subject: IML: '83 EFI Stumbles

Hi,

Now that i am able to post to the list, I have a problem for the EFI gurus. Mine starts fine and runs pretty good. However, If I push the throttle down too fast it will stumble and probably would quit if I kept the throttle down. If I push it down slowly it will take off just fine and rune fine until the next stop light and then all over again. Any ideas??

Leo H.